Wednesday, March 31, 2010



This book is realyl just beautiful illustrations of a variety of flowers. It goes in order of the alphabet so there is a flower for all 26 letters and there is also a name. If you are hoping to get a story out of this book, you won't. It really is about the pictures themselves. Each flower is given to a person whos name starts with the next letter in the alphabet. So as I said, not a complicated text. I don't know that I have much to say about this book. It certianlly is pretty but in a way it reminds me of going to a store ans seeing the mass produced prints of paitings. I guess if I were an art teacher I could use this to give my children ideas and show them how different colors go together. There might even be a science connection to this book I am just really not a fan escepially after having read several books below that I just love.

No comments:

Post a Comment